CMOS Evaluation Hardware
EVALUATION HARDWARE: CMOS
CMOS Evaluation Hardware supports the evaluation of Truesense Imaging’s 4.7 micron CMOS products, enabling rapid turn-around for customer evaluations without the need to develop a full camera design. When combined with Truesense Imaging’s Sensor Studio II software, this hardware allows full control of the CMOS Image Sensor’s register settings and enables both still capture and video recording. With this level of programmability, CMOS functionality such as global shutter, rolling shutter, very fast frame rate, high NIR sensitivity, multiple regions of interest, and interspersed video streams can be evaluated.
The CMOS Evaluation Hardware consists of three components which are ordered separately: the appropriate Imager Board for the CMOS Image Sensor being evaluated, an FPGA Board that interfaces with the imager board, and a Lens Mount Kit that supports F mount and C mount lenses and also includes an IR-cut filter for color imaging. Note that the CMOS Image Sensor and all three hardware components are required to evaluate the sensor.
|Device||Image Board Order Number||
Lens Mount Kit
|KAC-12040||12 MPix||Call for ordering information and availability|
In addition to the image sensor, the following items are also required to evaluate a device:
- The specific CMOS Image Sensor to be evaluated (sold separately – not included in the Evaluation hardware). Please refer to the appropriate device datasheet for specific ordering information.
- Computer (XP, Vista 32-bit, or Windows 7 32-bit, 64-bit OS is not supported at this time), 2+ GHz processor, 2+ GB RAM, available ExpressCard 54 (laptop) or PCI Express slot (desktop)
- Camera Link Frame Grabber capable of 4 channel medium mode capture (Imperx FrameLink Express or Bitflow NOEN CLB)
- Two Camera Link Cables (SDR to SDR for Imperx Frame Grabber, SDR to MDR for Bitflow Frame Grabber, 2 meter cable length recommended)
- Sensor Studio II Software
- Camera lens (F mount or C mount lenses are supported)
- Table-top tripod (optional)