CMOS Evaluation Hardware
The CMOS Evaluation Hardware supports the evaluation of Truesense Imaging’s 4.7 micron CMOS products, enabling rapid turn-around for customer evaluations without the need to develop a full camera design. When combined with Truesense Imaging’s Sensor Studio II software, this hardware allows full control of the CMOS Image Sensor’s register settings and enables both still capture and video recording. With this level of programmability, CMOS functionality such as global shutter, rolling shutter, very fast frame rate, high NIR sensitivity, multiple regions of interest, and interspersed video streams can be evaluated.
The CMOS Evaluation Hardware consists of all components needed to evaluate the CMOS sensor (included) with a C-mount lens (lens not included). As shown in the table below, there are separate catalog numbers available for color and monochrome image versions. A Lens Mount Kit is also available for utilizing an F-mount lens; it also includes an IR cut filter for color imaging.
Select one of the products below for more information, or download a PDF Summary of all products supported by this evaluation hardware.
|Device||Evaluation Hardware Order Number||
Lens Mount Kit
In addition to the components noted in the table above, the following items are required to evaluate a device:
- 2+ GHz processor, 2+ GB RAM, USB 2.0.
- Windows XP, Vista 32 bit, or Windows 7 32 bit Operating System. 64 bit Operating Systems are not currently supported.
For Maximum Speed
- Desktop PC: Native USB 3.0, or PCIe x1 Gen 2 slot. Tested PCIe x1 Gen 2 Slot Adaptors: Startech PEXUSB3S2 – 133 MB/s; SilverStone SST-EC04-P – 189 MB/s
- Laptop PC: Native USB 3.0, or Express 54 slot. Tested Express 54 Card Adaptors: Imperx FrameLink Express54 (Camera Link); Startech ECUSB3S2 – 86MB/s (USB 3.0).
- +12 VDC, 2 A, power supply with 2.1 mm center positive DC jack
- Camera lens
- SensorStudio Software
- IR Cut Filter (optional)
- Table-top tripod (optional)