KAF-4320 Image Sensor
|Resolution:||2084 x 2084|
|Total Resolution:||4.3 MP|
|Pixel Size µm:||24.0|
|Max Frame Rate (fps):||2|
The KAF-4320 Image Sensor is a high performance monochrome area CCD (charge-coupled device) image sensor designed for a wide range of image sensing applications.
The sensor incorporates true two-phase CCD technology, simplifying the support circuits required to drive the sensor as well as reducing dark current without compromising charge capacity. The sensor also utilizes the TRUESENSE Transparent Gate Electrode to improve sensitivity compared to the use of a standard front side illuminated polysilicon electrode.
The full imaging array is read out of four outputs, each of which is driven by a low impedance two stage source follower that provides a high conversion gain. This combination enables low noise at a net readout rate of 12 MHz (3MHz per output).
- True Two Phase Full Frame Architecture
- TRUESENSE Transparent Gate Electrode for high sensitivity
- Choosing a Frame Grabber for Evaluation Boards
- Conversion of Light to Electronic Charge
- Fundamental Radiometry and Photometry
- Image Sensor Color Correction
- Image Sensor Handling and Best Practices
- Image Sensor ISO Measurement
- Image Sensor Terminology
- Product Naming Convention
- Shutter Operations for CCD and CMOS Image Sensors
- Soldering Image Sensors onto Printed Circuit Boards