KAF-31600 Image Sensor
|Resolution:||6496 x 4872|
|Total Resolution:||31.6 MP|
|Pixel Size µm:||6.8|
|Max Frame Rate (fps):||1.0|
|Optical Format:||645 1.3x|
This product is no longer recommended for new designs.
The KAF-31600 is a dual output, high performance color array CCD (charge coupled device) image sensor with 6496(H) x 4872(V) 6.8μm square pixels, designed for digital still camera applications. Each pixel contains anti-blooming protection to prevent image corruption during high light level conditions. Each of the pixels are selectively covered with red, green or blue pigmented filters for color separation, and microlenses are added for improved sensitivity. The photoactive pixels are surrounded by a border of buffer and light-shielded pixels.
The sensor utilizes the TRUESENSE Transparent Gate Electrode to improve sensitivity compared to the use of a standard front side illuminated polysilicon electrode.
- TRUESENSE Transparent Gate Electrode for high sensitivity
- Ultra-high resolution
- Broad dynamic range
- Low noise architecture
- Large active imaging area
- Choosing a Frame Grabber for Evaluation Boards
- Conversion of Light to Electronic Charge
- Fundamental Radiometry and Photometry
- Image Sensor Color Correction
- Image Sensor Handling and Best Practices
- Image Sensor ISO Measurement
- Image Sensor Terminology
- Product Naming Convention
- Shutter Operations for CCD and CMOS Image Sensors
- Soldering Image Sensors onto Printed Circuit Boards